Sunday, January 4, 2009

EVENT INSPIRATION


OOps...sorry Happy New Years! I know I am like 4 days late. But hey better late than never right... :) You can choose an inspiration for any event. Inspirations can come from anywhere. Magazines, books, old pictures, food I mean anything. Choosing an inspiration can help you coordinate a great color scheme for your event. For my wedding my inspiration is pastel colored skittles & this great picture of a reception table in a magazine. I go every where with those pictures. You know just in case I needed to put two & two together. Take the time out and find an inspiration, it makes the job (and I do mean job, because planning an event is like a 9-5) much easier. Use this inspiration that you found as a template for your flowers, colors, invitations, table settings etc. Send me some of your inspirations, I would love to add them to my website...I am sure a bunch of gals would love to see
them...

Smooches talk to you tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is an amazing post. Our second wedding anniversary is coming and we are going to celebrate this day amazingly at one of best Chicago event venues with our loved ones. It will be a themed party but we are not able to decide on any theme. Could you share any ideas for us?

    ReplyDelete